Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: What is Sunken Booty - Snapbacks, Clothing reviews online reviews

What is Sunken Booty Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage What's The Bag Idea (Misc.) This a very stylish and quality bag. Personally, I would have perferred a longer shoulder strap and a handle for more convenience. If I had to redo it again, I would have chosen one with the above mentioned features. Other than that l am very satisfied with the purchase. Also, the price is very reasonable as I purchased this from Canada. Despite the shipping and duties, this bad was still cheaper than buying it locally. I am satisfied with this purchase.

I was happy with these shoes, because I'd finally found a shoe wide enough for my feet. They were also dressy enough for work and church. I've worn them a lot during the 5 months I've had them. I happen to look a the soles one day and discovered that I had worn them down so that there were holes in the heels. The area under the ball of my foot is worn almost off the shoe. Yet the upper leather part looks great! The cushioned sole inside the shoe is kind of flattened, but still feels good to my feet. This is a shoe that I would have purchased again if the sole had been more durable. Now, once again, I am searching for a good pair of shoes. This shoe runs slightly larger, so I had to order the shoe in different sizes until I found one that fit.
the comment: What is Sunken Booty - Snapbacks, Clothing reviews online reviews
What is Sunken Booty First time ever ordering shoes on and to my surprise these not only fit PERFECTLY but look exactly as they do in the pic. I took everyone else's advice and ordered a half size smaller and they are awesome and really comfy. I wear a 9 and a half tennis shoe and ordered a 9 in the boots. Highly recommend these!

No comments:

Post a Comment