Sunday, October 7, 2012

the reviews: plus size thrift haul !!!

plus size thrift Lugz Men's Strutt Scuff Bought these for my husband last Christmas and he still loves them. They still look great! He's always getting compliments on them. They've held up well.

I really liked these shoes but after 1 month of wearing the shoes the lace broke and I can no longer wear them. $76 is a bit much to pay for a pair of shoes that only lasts 30 days. Also as another reviewer stated, they run a bit small so I would go 1/2 size up if you did decide to order them. I will be contacting the seller and Clarks to see if we can come to a resolution.FootSmart has done the right thing and I will give these shoes another try, we will see if they hold up longer than a month this time. I will update my review in a few months and hopefully the shoe will have held up.
the reviews: plus size thrift haul !!!
plus size thrift after reading the reviews I was on the fence in getting these gloves but after purchasing them I'm glad that I did. They are GREAT. Comfortable and fit (like a glove). I add that the sizing is a little small for Pearl Izumi stuff so order one size up for what you normally get. As like everything else that I have gotten the process was quick and easy... less then a week and it was a my front door. I would given a "A" to and two thumbs up for the gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment