Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Salesman online reviews

The Salesman I love these shoes! They are super comfortable, have good arch support, are roomy width-wise, and are not heavy. Plus they are very cute! I have as lot of foot problems and so I love it when I find something that I can wear that is also fashionable. I have them in both black and tan. My only complaint (and this is minor) is that the soles started to come a little loose in the front. But I just ordered some Shoe Goo which should solve that problem.

UglyTo me, these shoes where so ugly, I returned them right away. I am not a nurse or a waitress, a person who is on their feet all of the time. If I were, maybe these shoes would look wonderful. I have at least 4 pairs of MBTs. I love them all. I also have a pair of Skeechers. Much cheaper but just as good looking and very, very, comfortable. If you don't need the...
The Salesman online reviews
The Salesman This is the widest shoe offered that I could find. This is the second purchase of this same shoe but the this time the tongue is short and therefore a nuisance to put on. Otherwise an excellent shoe for anyone in need of the extra width.

No comments:

Post a Comment