Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Underneath Your Clothes in Portuguese remark

Underneath Your Clothes in I was really excited when I ordered this coat but when I received it and tried it on it looked old-ladyish. Back it went.

Purchased for a friend who doesn't use the internet. This is her second pair of these shoes. She loves these shoes and wears them all day walking everywhere. She is a "youthful" 70 who loves to travel and these shoes will accompany her to England and Greece in a few weeks. My friend has a bad back and says she can wear these all day with no issues. She says they are the most comfortable pair of shoes she has ever worn.
Underneath Your Clothes in Portuguese remark
Underneath Your Clothes in I love these shoes. In addition, the most comfortable shoes and I get so many compliments on these shoes by old women and men.When a lady w/ a walker stated she didn't know if she loved my cute dogs or the shoes.. she picked the shoes. In fact, if a lady w/ a walker had given me a compliment then I knew these shoes were made for "Walking and that's what I am going to do is stomp all over you."The seller had them at my house within 72 hour's after purchase. I will buy from seller and the designer is too many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment